“I had the honor of working with Rhett at AC Entertainment when she was the Digital Communications Manager for the Bijou Theatre. Rhett has tremendous personal strengths that make her an asset to any brand or company: she’s very smart, forward thinking, has a heart of gold, and shows great intuition. She has her finger is on the pulse of all the trends in the digital world and she regularly brings new creative ideas to the table. Rhett was invaluable to the Bijou in launching and promoting new programs and fundraising campaigns with great success.”
- Collaborated with the Foundation to execute fundraising efforts via socials, newsletters, and website. For example, the annual #GivingTuesday campaigns. In 2018 and 2019 we raised over $4,000 from our friends and followers. Marketing examples: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3
- Worked with the Foundation and an outside design firm to translate a rebrand into the Theatre’s online presence – specifically socials and newsletter.
- We made a big splash (Example A, Example B, and Example C) about the historic Theatre’s 110th birthday — ending with the finale of the SOLD OUT Vaudeville Extravaganza.
- Managed day-to-day social platforms.
- Grew Facebook, Instagram, and newsletter following by 20% annually.
- Coordinated social coverage of live events, local content, and organic promotional campaigns targeted for our audience.
- Created and executed custom campaigns surrounding each concert’s announce, on-sale, lead up, and execution.
- Worked closely with local partners and emerging photographers to create amazing content and a grassroots connection with our community.
- Handled all online customer service inquiries.
- Organized databases of concert photography and user-generated content for future marketing campaigns and social content.
- Provided support for customer service and graphic design at times.