“Rhett has transformed the social media of both The Bijou & Tennessee Theatres. The online engagement is consistently creative and relevant. The response from the community is overwhelmingly positive. She is a pleasure to work with and it is obvious how much she enjoys being part of the theaters and engaging with the fans.”
- Managed day-to-day social platforms for five years.
- Grew Facebook, Instagram, and newsletter following by 30% annually.
- Developed the right voice, frequency, and quality of photos for the brand on Instagram, and saw an enormous growth pattern of 1.5k+ followers a month for 3 years.
- Coordinated social coverage of live events, and Foundation events.
- Executed both paid and organic promotional campaigns surrounding each event’s announce, on-sale, lead up, and execution.
- Collaborated with the Foundation and an outside design firm to translate a rebrand into the theatre’s online presence – specifically socials and newsletter.
- Worked closely with the Foundation and staff to develop Customer Service Guidelines to use at every point of the patron experience, generated from bar staff, security, box office team, and social media DMs.
- Coordinated instagram takeovers with Broadway productions and artists.
- Executed a 90 Days for 90 Years Social Campaign to engage the community in celebrating the 90th Anniversary of the Tennessee Theatre and empower our patrons to share their experiences and cherished memories.
- Continued to keep socials fresh and creative with new online trends. Example 1 and Example 2
- Handled all online customer service inquiries.